Deze post is ook beschikbaar in: Dutch, French, German
Waterproofing of the junctions of the Color-Dämmstein-Grille System.
– Windows and Doors etc.: Windows and doors ought to be sealed with kit-silicone, as indicated by the client. These silicones are always applied by the customer cq client. The client has the opportunity to order the silicone-sealing kit from CDS.
– Angled and/or flat roof junctions etc.: The waterproofing of the roof finishing is handled by the client himself. Roof edges etc. should have a minimum projection of 1,5 cm.
– Connecting system to surface level: The system will normally only be connected/delivered above the surface level and only be installed at the top of the concrete panel. The finishing of the area/space beneath these two should be done by the client. This area is not part of the insulation system. The area beneath the surface level cq beneath the top of the concrete panel is the responsibility of the client, who should make sure that this area complies to the building standards and is water/vapour-proof.
– Written agreements should be established beforehand, if the CDS-system is installed beneath surface level. Without any explicit written agreement, this will naturally not be a part of the installation and delivery. Agreements should cover: who is responsible for the digging (clearing the area)? How deep will the brickwork reach?
– Foundation and/or sealing installed by the client: If the client already has installed sealing and/or insulation beneath the surface level/top of concrete panel-floor, the client is ought to complement/seal this with the CDS-system. It has been shown that existing insulation beneath the surface level/top of concrete panel-floor can be severely damaged during the construction phase. CDS cannot be held responsible for this.